Our company, B. M Natha Exports
, was born in 2007 and
since then we are an established and respected name in the field of
manufacturing and exporting
of Marble God Statues, Temples, Artifacts And
Wooden Doors And Temples. Our collection is carved out from finest quality
marble in various sizes, shapes, design and colour combination as per the
specification provided by the our customers. Professionalism is our forte
and we provide quality products at most competitive price and assure on time
Each and every artifact possess unmatched beauty, quality, durability,
finish and elegance.
India is the country with diverse cultural
reflection, history, heritage and traditions. Through its handicrafts, India
presents true colors of art. India is one of the major producers and
suppliers of handicrafts and counts for a strong labor intensive cottage
based industry that is spread in rural as well as urban areas.
We possess advanced manufacturing facility with full set-up over a plot
area of 2,500 square feet. The facility is furnished with several tools,
instruments and machines that enable us in carving our range of marble god
statues, temples and artifacts with perfection.
Some of the facilities at our manufacturing unit include the following:
- Marble cutters
- Stone polishing machines
- Electric saw
- Circular saw
We are also backed by by sound warehousing facility that enables us to
effectively store our range of artifacts, temples and statues.
India offers a gamut of options from the handicraft industry, which
includes, textiles, wood, ceramic, metal, stones and glass handicrafts.
These handicrafts are one of the unique medium of expressing originality.
A brief overview of the types of Indian handicrafts is as under :
Every state of India offers a different variety of handicrafts to meet the
global demands. Some of the major centers of handicraft production in India
- Statues and idols : Intricate carvings of Gods and Goddesses
in material like marble, brass, mud, lak, wooden and terracotta.
- Ornaments : Available in a range of patterns, styles and
compositions in different material like brass, copper, bronze, bell
metal and many more.
- Hand printed textiles : Block, printing, screen printing,
batik, bandhej, kalamkari and bandhani Wooden decorative articles.
- Glass and ceramic products : For crockery and show pieces
- Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh: Brass articles
- Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh: Wooden articles
- Ferozabad, Uttar Pradesh: Glass items
- Jaipur, Rajasthan: Jaipuri quilts, Bagru and Sanganer printed
- Jodhpur, Rajasthan: Wooden and wrought iron furniture
- Kutch, Gujarat: Embroidered decorative items
- Narsapur, Andhra Pradesh: Lace and lace goods
The Indian handicrafts industry is going through a major change with
changing tastes and trends of consumer. Incorporation of new designs and
patterns results in increasing demand of handicraft products. There is been
a drastic change in the usage of raw material, product development and
production facilities. Handicraft industry is divided in to both organized
and unorganized sector that helps in the upliftment of country's economy.
Indian handicraft industry highlights three major aspects:
- Low capital investment
- High ratio of value addition
- High potential for export and foreign exchange earnings
We promised unmatched and impeccable quality. This
quality gets reflected in our range of artifacts, marble god statues and
temples. Due to the result of our undeterred efforts, we accomplished a
position on global platform.
The process starts from the procurement of marble stones for designing and
goes until the final dispatch of artifacts is taken care under the
monitoring of our quality professionals. They thoroughly inspect the
sculptures and ensure the flawless and defect free dispatching from our end.
Our artifacts are visually inspected on the following parameters:
- Durability of the marble and colors
We take special care of the packaging and transportation of statues and
artifacts, so that these reach client's end without any damage. We pack them
in blister packaging and corrugated or wooden boxes, knowing their fragile
We are one of the reputed names who come up with
complete designing and installation solutions for marble god statues,
temples and artifacts. In our endeavor to meet the variegated demands of
individuals, we have been able to design and assemble several statues,
temples and artifacts at our clients premises.
Credited with tremendous success, we have accomplished the following
projects to the satisfaction our clients:
- Carved the highest brass Jain statues of size 12 feet in Nareli
- Designed and assembled temples for the HAWT Community (Hindu
Association of West Texas) in Midland, Texas
- Designed and assembled the Satya Narayan Temple of Calcutta and
completed the architectural work in marble white
- Designed and assembled the Sajal Shraddha Prakhar Pragya Vedis for
the Gayatri Parivar, Shantikunj, Haridwar
- Manufactured and assembled the highest number of manasthambs all over
India for several Jain communities